– Jenelle Evans' 14-year-old son Jace is safe at home after running away.
– Jace left home due to his phone being taken away after school trouble.
– Evans' statement, via manager August Keen, highlights typical teenage behavior.
– She clarifies the situation has no relation to her relationship issues.
– Brunswick County Sheriff's Department located Jace and confirmed his safety.
– TMZ was the first to report the incident.
– Jace was last seen leaving school wearing a gray sweatshirt.
– Jenelle thanked authorities and others for their concerns.