– Ex-Raiders player Damon Arnette claims talks with Dallas Cowboys in a strange free agency twist.
– Arnette, who last played 2 years ago, says he's in contract discussions with the Cowboys.
– He made this announcement after pleading guilty to gun-related misdemeanors.
– Born in Dallas, Arnette aims for NFL comeback with the Cowboys after legal case.
– Expresses remorse and personal growth, seeking a second chance in the NFL.
– However, doubts arise about the credibility of Arnette's claims.
– Follow-up report questions the legitimacy of Arnette's statements.
– Situation remains uncertain regarding his potential return to the Cowboys.