– Greta Gerwig's Barbie movie hits $1.18B globally, led by Margot Robbie's living doll.
– Margot Robbie's doll grosses $45.1M in 4th frame, reaches $657.6M in international markets.
– Sony's Gran Turismo release stands out in a weekend of holdovers.
– Local film No More Bets gains traction in China; India breaks records with new releases.
– Barbie becomes top-grossing female-directed live-action film worldwide.
– Surpasses Aquaman as Warner Bros' 2nd highest-grossing movie globally.
– Ranks 8th in WB's all-time highest-grossing films, surpassing The Dark Knight Rises.
– Dominates as 2023's No.1 U.S. movie in 25 markets, excelling in UK, Brazil, Australia.