– In 2020 NFL free agency, Jadeveon Clowney's saga unfolded for Seahawks after trading for him in 2019.
– Unable to agree on a deal, he played under the $15M franchise tag with Seattle.
– Despite being a three-time Pro Bowler, Clowney didn't secure a long-term contract.
– He signed consecutive one-year contracts, including a deal with the Titans in 2020.
– For the 2023 season, Clowney is still a free agent, drawing interest from Jaguars and Ravens.
– He met with the Jaguars on August 13, following a prior visit and offer from the Ravens.
– CBS Sports' Josina Anderson confirmed the Ravens' offer to Clowney on August 9.
– Clowney's quest for a new team and a lucrative deal continues as the season approaches.